This air rig is what we like to call our SLP (Super Low Pressure) Air Rig. This system incorporates a robust single regulator that allows you to adjust your PSI with the ease of twisting a knob or you can lock it out with the tourney lock notches cut into the nob itself.
This system is able to work with any SLP regulated HPA tank
. This means that the tank must output at a pressure of 300 PSI or lower. Most typical HPA tank regulators output anywhere from 600-800 PSI. This lower HPA Output does not affect the performance of your gun since it requires well under 300 PSI of input. As a mater of fact, this means that your PSI needs to be stepped down less to be at an acceptable level (120PSI or less).
Each air rig is tested after being assembled. This air rig is designed to withstand some serious milsim gameplay.
Have peace of mind when you’re on the field knowing that your Amped SLP Air Rigs are hand-made and tested in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in the United States of America. Best of all, our Amped Line carries a limited life time warranty against manufacturer’s defects while the Air regulator has limited 1 year warranty against manufacture defects.
The Pros can Cons of this system are as follows:
- Light Weight/Less Bulky/Take up less room in pack
- Under half the price of most air rigs on the market for the same performance and reliability.
- Ease of PSI adjustment
- Includes the latest state of the art Amped Line
- Very easy to maintain and one of the most reliable and consistent regulators on the market
- Comes with everything you need to attach your PR-15/Fusion Engine to your choice of SLP tank.
- Warranty of 1 Year against manufacture defects on regulator
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacture defects on Amped Line
- Can not use a normal HPA tank. Must be at or under 300 PSI!]
- Can not be used on Daytona gun Setups.
Max pressure for this line is 200 PSI. Max output pressure of this regulator is 120psi.